Support Org Structure
- Service maintenance, which includes maintenance releases, enhancements, new versions, additions, and modifications to the Service, that it provides to all other customers under support for no additional fee.
- Bug fixes to bring the Service into substantial conformance with its then-current user guide
- Response time in accordance with the chart below.
- Resolution Process for Issues of Severity Levels 1 and 2:
- Trouble Ticket opened.
- Assign engineer to determine and correct the error.
- Periodic reports on the status of the correction.
- Initiate work to correct the error.
- Notify affected users of error fix.
- Scheduled Outages are usually scheduled during weekly on Tuesday at 9pm PT and customers are usually notified via http://status.zenput.com/.