Zenput for Convenience Stores
The Convenient Way to Operate Your Stores
- Limited Selection
Zenput is In Over 6,500 C-Stores Worldwide
Zenput enables Convenience Store operators to get visibility into their operations across every location by giving its field managers and executives the ability to:
- Assign and manage tasks
- Track problems and confirm their resolution
- Analyze location data for a better understanding of employee and restaurant productivity
“We’ve become proactive instead of reactive on our retail execution. We aren’t blindsided anymore. Our sales don’t suffer and we can focus on the business that matters.” Brian Veasman Director of Operations
Mapco Learn More
There is no way to track each store’s performance and each employee’s assigned tasks.
Zenput’s platform allows owners and managers to assign tasks to their field employees, track their statuses, share updates, and take immediate action if they encounter an exception.
- All submissions are GPS and time-stamped
- Tasks can be completed offline and automatically submitted once the phone reconnects to a cellular network
- Mobile push notifications alert employees of new or incomplete tasks
Store Safety - Food, Customers, employees
Convenience store managers and district supervisors primarily use texting, email, and written communication to share updates such as supply and maintenance requests, store visits, evaluation reports, and inspections - those practices are prone to miscommunication, errors, and the serious potential of safety lapses.
Every action - from gathering data, to analyzing it, to assigning tasks - is done all on the Zenput platform. This drastically reduces the possibility of data inconsistencies and human error, which significantly reduces the risk of serious issues going unnoticed.
- Assigned tasks can include fields as simple as text, yes/no, and checkboxes, to as complicated as formulas (that calculate performance scores), photos/videos, and locations.
- Zenput seamlessly integrates with the Bluetherm bluetooth temperature probe, which instantly and accurately records food safety temperatures and inputs the data right into the Zenput mobile app.
Ease of Adoption
Paper forms and manual reports are inefficient and too complicated for an expanding convenience store operation.
Zenput’s platform is easy to integrate into any multi-unit convenience store business, does not require any IT or technical support, requires very little training for users, and can be up-and-running in just days.
There is no way to track the performance of every convenience store without spending hours on Excel punching in data and building complex dashboards.
Zenput’s web application allows field managers and administrators to analyze data in a central dashboard with interactive graphs and reports, pinpoint key restaurant visits, and use advanced search functions to filter data by role, time, location, or region.
- Tracking where, when, and who is completing the work
- Viewing historical submissions
- Building custom reports
- Work offline and sync later if working remotely
- Track where, when, and who is completing work
- View history of all activity
- Build custom reports
- Deliver notifications in real-time
- BlueTherm® Bluetooth Probe Integration
- Image and video capture
- Barcode and QR code input
- Signature field
- GPS location data and mapping with timestamp
- Available on iOS, Android, and mobile web