Zenput for Restaurants
The Right Ingredient for Your Restaurant Operations
- Quick Service
- Fast Casual
- Full Service
Used In Over 9,000 Restaurants Worldwide
Zenput enables multi-unit restaurant operators to gain visibility into store operations by enabling field managers and executives to:
- Track and assign tasks to store employees.
- Identify problems and ensure their timely resolution.
- Analyze location data to better understand employee and restaurant productivity.
Managing multiple restuarant locations and keeping employees on task can be incredibly difficult without good communication. Text messages and voicemails often go un answered or worse, forgotton.
Zenput’s platform allows field managers to assign tasks to their employees, track their statuses, share updates, and take immediate action if a problem surfaces.
- All submissions are both GPS and time stamped.
- Tasks can be completed offline, and are automatically submitted once the phone or tablet reconnects to a cellular network or wifi.
- Mobile push notifications alert employees of new or incomplete tasks.
Restaurant owners and managers primarily use texting, email, and written communication to share updates such as supply and maintenance requests, location visits, evaluation reports, and driver inspections - those practices are prone to miscommunication, errors, and the serious potential of safety lapses.
Every action- from gathering data, to analyzing it, to assigning tasks - is all done on the Zenput platform. As a result, the possibility of data inconsistencies and human error is limited, and that significantly reduces the risk of serious issues going unnoticed.
- Assigned tasks can include fields as simple as text, yes/no, and checkboxes, to as complicated as formulas (that calculate performance scores), photos/videos, and locations.
- Zenput seamlessly integrates with the Bluetherm bluetooth temperature probe, which instantly and accurately records food safety temperatures and inputs the data right into the Zenput mobile app.
Ease of Adoption
Paper forms and manual reports are inefficient and too complicated for an expanding restaurant franchise.
Zenput’s platform is easy to integrate into any multi-unit restaurant business, does not require any IT or technical support, requires little training for users, and can be up-and-running in just days.
There is no way to track the performance of every restaurant without spending hours on Excel punching in data and building complex dashboards
Zenput’s web application allows field managers and administrators to analyze data in a central dashboard with interactive graphs and reports, pinpoint key restaurant visits, and use advanced search functions to filter data by role, time, location, or region.
- Tracking where, when, and who is completing the work
- Viewing historical submissions
- Building custom reports
- Work offline and sync later if working remotely
- Track where, when, and who is completing work
- View history of all activity
- Build custom reports
- Deliver notifications in real-time
- BlueTherm® Bluetooth Probe Integration
- Image and video capture
- Barcode and QR code input
- Signature field
- GPS location data and mapping with timestamp
- Available on iOS, Android, and mobile web