Zenput for Retail
The Right Product for Your Retail Operations
Zenput is in 4,500 retail stores worldwide
Zenput enables multi-unit retail operators to get visibility into their operations across every store by giving its field managers and executives the ability to:
- Assign and manage tasks
- Track problems and confirm their resolution
- Analyze store data for a better understanding of employee and store productivity
There is no way to track each store’s performance and each employee’s assigned tasks
Zenput’s platform allows owners and managers to assign tasks to their field employees, track their statuses, share updates, and take immediate action if they encounter a problem.
- Submissions are GPS and time-stamped
- Tasks can be completed offline and automatically submitted once the phone reconnects to a cellular network
- Mobile push notifications alert employees of new or incomplete tasks
Store Safety - Employee, Customer
Retail owners and managers primarily use texting, email, and written communication to share updates such as supply and maintenance requests, store visits, evaluation reports, and driver inspections - those practices are prone to miscommunication, errors, and the serious potential of safety lapses.
Every action - from gathering data, to analyzing it, to assigning tasks - is done all on the Zenput platform. As a result, the possibility of data inconsistencies and human error is limited, and that significantly reduces the risk of serious issues going unnoticed.
- Assigned tasks can include fields as simple as text, yes/no, and checkboxes, to as complicated as formulas (that calculate performance scores), photos/videos, and locations.
- Zenput seamlessly integrates with the Bluetherm bluetooth temperature probe, which instantly and accurately records temperature and inputs the data right into the Zenput mobile app.
Ease of Adoption
Paper forms and manual reports are inefficient and too complicated for an expanding retail operation.
Zenput’s platform is easy to integrate into any multi-unit retail business, does not require any IT or technical support, requires very little training for users, and can be up-and-running in just days.
There is no way to track the performance of every store without spending hours on Excel punching in data and building complex dashboards
Zenput’s web application allows management to analyze data in a central dashboard with interactive graphs and reports, pinpoint key store visits, and use advanced search functions to filter data by role, time, location, or region.
- Tracking where, when, and who is completing the work
- Viewing historical submissions
- Building custom reports
- Work offline and sync later if working remotely
- Track where, when, and who is completing work
- View history of all activity
- Build custom reports
- Deliver notifications in real-time
- BlueTherm® Bluetooth Probe Integration
- Image and video capture
- Barcode and QR code input
- Signature field
- GPS location data and mapping with timestamp
- Available on iOS, Android, and mobile web