Zenput Temp Monitoring
Ensure food safety and save employees time
Automated Temperature Monitoring & Alerts
Zenput Temp Monitoring uses temperature sensors to automatically log and alert management and staff if temperatures go out of range, and trigger corrective action from the team to ensure food safety and increase productivity.
Keep Food Safe 24/7
Automated temperature monitoring and alerts enable teams to act fast to ensure the safety of your food and customers.
Boost Team Productivity
Save employees time by automating the manual process of logging temperatures, and free them up to focus on other work.
Identify Equipment Issues Early
With access to real-time and historical temperature logs, easily spot inconsistencies with equipment performance before it becomes a problem or risk.
How it works
- 24/7 temperature monitoring with real-time data available on mobile or web.
- Automatically log temperatures of equipment such as walk-in coolers, or pull temperatures during HACCP reviews and line checks.
- Alerts are automatically sent to appropriate people to act quickly if temperatures go out of range.
- Managed within the Zenput operations execution platform alongside all of your other projects and tasks.
- Temperature range: -20ºC to +60ºC (-4ºF to +140ºF)
- Battery life: up to 5 years on two AA batteries
- Sensors wirelessly connect to a gateway
Part of the Zenput Connected Store
Zenput automates critical tasks and boosts staff efficiency with solutions for IoT devices, including temperature sensors, label printers, and bluetooth thermometers.