Recent disruption in the industry has forced restaurant operators to change strategies and procedures overnight. As the effects of COVID-19 continue to persist, the changes to operations are a daily struggle. Mutli-unit operators are faced with the added hardship of rolling out these new strategies and equipping their field and store teams with the right information and tools to keep the business running safely.
Zenput announced earlier this year the offer to multi-unit operators free access to Zenput. We’ve extended this offer through August 31, 2020. In addition to deploying COVID-19 action plans, operators can use Zenput to remotely roll-out and ensure compliance with all operating procedures and key initiatives (ie. food safety protocols, marketing promotions, brand standards, etc.). Sign up for the free program here or read below for more about how operators are responding today, tools you can use, and how Zenput can help.
Digitized operating procedures
Whether you’re in the thick of responding to COVID-19 or putting together your plans to gradually reopen locations, you can build into Zenput the procedures and tasks you need each location to follow in the form of digital checkilists, audits and reports. Here are just a few of the ways you can use Zenput to manage your operation remotely:
- Roll-out safety processes (e.g., sanitation checklists, employee wellness screening)
- Ensure compliance with food safety protocols to manage risks tied to delivery
- Implement marketing promos to draw customers to takeout or grocery options
- Get clear visibility into execution of core operating procedures and brand standards as you begin to reopen stores and restaurants
Customizable COVID-19 checklists
You will have instant access to pre-built COVID-19 forms developed through our work with several customers in creating and deploying checklists across their operations. Use these checklists as templates or fully customize them to match your specific processes.
- [Zenput Template] Coronavirus/COVID-19 Store Sanitation Checklist. A cleaning checklist that includes all common physical touchpoints including customer facing areas, restrooms, kitchen, and more. Download PDF Checklist
- [Zenput Template] Coronavirus/COVID-19 Employee Screening & Incident Report Checklist. To be used for health checks before employees start their shift or when an employee is showing symptoms. Download PDF Checklist
- [Zenput Template] Coronavirus/COVID-19 General Information Communications. Used to communicate specific information such as the importance of handwashing, what to do if an employee is showing symptoms, or cleaning procedure instructions. Download PDF Checklist
Instantly Assign New Tasks and Alerts
With CDC guidelines and government orders changing on a daily basis, restaurants and other retail operators must change their operational processes just as quickly. Using Zenput, you can Instantly assign out processes to all your stores, or specific locations. Automatically send alerts to field managers or ops leaders based on the information submitted.
Real-time Compliance Tracking from Anywhere
Knowing what’s happening (or not happening) in each store location is challenging enough, but with limited staff and overhauled processes, this is more difficult than ever. With Zenput, operators gain real-time visibility into which locations have completed which tasks, allowing you to focus limited resources and support to where it’s needed most.
To get a closer look at how the free program works and how you can use Zenput to manage your operation remotely, check out this quick video overview (3 minutes).
Subscribe to our blog
You are now subscribed!