Q: Why are regular inspections of your franchised locations important? A: It’s how a brand maintains consistency.Simply put, consistency is crucial to franchised operations. After all, being a recognizable brand is only part of your goal as a retailer. The other part is building respect and gaining trust -- the hallmarks of customer loyalty. Of course, physical appearance is key to consistency. When you conduct an inspection, typical questions may include:
- Is the store clean and organized according to your planogram?
- Are products in stock and promotions accurately placed?
- Are employees abiding by dress rules and maintaining a neat appearance?
- Does the location have curb appeal?
5 Questions to Consider When Growing or Establishing a Franchise
- Are your brand guidelines clear?
- While inspecting a location, can you easily conduct a retail sales audit?
- Do you have a way to measure planogram compliance and analyze data collected from your stores?
- Can your managers report exceptions in real time?
- Most importantly, will you know when there’s a problem at one of your franchised locations before you receive a weekly sales report?
Subscribe to our blog
You are now subscribed!